6.03.2010

Sleepless in Lincoln

Today was an amazing day!!!

1st thing this morning an angel dropped the most super fantastic opportunity in my lap! I have a lot of thinking to do on this, and then I will share more details!

Then, I went out to dinner with my mom, grandmother, Dan and the kids! That was nice and easy going! Thanks for dinner, Grandma Leff!

Finally, grandma, Dan, Skye and I went to Laken's first baseball game of the season! They won (big time) and Laken did a great job! It was also great to see that Bryson is on Laken's team, so I will be able to keep up with Bridget now!

Thankful for?! HUGE SURPRISES!!! RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS! And, other than fatigue, I felt pretty good today! No nausea, so I even ate pretty well too!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear. Thankful for your good days!! XX's
J Mc

Anonymous said...

You're an awesome person...there's a LOT of people out there that would do anything for you!!!!!! I LOVE YA SISSY!!