5.17.2010

More Quality Time than He Expected

My dad drove me to Omaha for lab and chemo today, and again they are putting off my chemotherapy. All my lab was low. White blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. Plus I told him about my evening fevers, and my lightheadedness.

I will receive daily shots for the next week. One to boost RBCs and one to boost WBCs. I will also get lab every other day to keep an eye on what is happening. I will take antibiotics and will track my temperatures. Chemo will hopefully be next week.

Today we left for Omaha at 9am and we are just heading back to Lincoln now, 9:38pm. When I get there I will have a trip to Walgreens and then finally home to crash! Dad will still have another 40min drive after I hit my bed!

What am I thankful for?! HELP.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have a plan. Take care and call me if you need anything. Aren't Dad's the best?
-J

Anonymous said...

Call me for ANYTHING!! I love helping (and need it too)!!
xoxox Love ya sis!