2.03.2011

Wanted everyone to know the last day of radiation was yesterday. The radiation is suppose to keep working for two more months. While the cancer has still left me wheelchair bound, I have an appointment with Dr. Langdon and the genetic counslor on Monday. The last day of radiation was so muh fun. The techs recorded " Tracy" by the Cufflinks and " SugarSugar" by Tommy Roe and played them for me. I will make a decision about the possibility of MD Anderson or Mayo in the next few weeks. Thank you to everyone who sent flowers , gifts, cards, facebook messages, and food.
Thankful for?! Rocky Road ice cream ( going to rename Smoothe Sailing). Fun socks. Warm hats. The best caregiving family in the world. Hope and Love.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Tracy!
I wrote you a few posts ago about how amazing I think you are and how my mother battled her brain cancer with the same attitude that you are fighting yours! (Two truly amazing women!)

I just wanted to write and tell you that after her treatments here in Nebraska stopped working, she ventured to MD Anderson and couldn't have felt more blessed. Everyone - the doctors, nurses, service staff - were wonderful. I know Mayo is great, too, but I just wanted to give a shout to MD -- they were worth the trip!

Good luck! Prayers to you!

(another) Tracy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SIS!! I TOOK MONDAY OFF SO I CAN HANG WITH YOU AT THE DR IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU!! WE ALL LOVE YOU LOTS AND TIKI IS WEARING HIS AUNT TRACY SHIRT TO DAYCARE TOMORROW...THAT BOY LOVES PINK AND PICKS OUT HIS PINK OUTFITS OVER EVERYTHING ELSE!! A pink stocking cap is the only hat he will actually keep on his head ;) LOVE YOU LOTS!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Thankful for you! Even tho we haven't hung out in years, glad that you still inspire me just as you did back on the day and have since we made contact again. Prayers, hugs, and strength going your way every day loves to you and to skye and laken. <3

Bailey said...

Hey Tracy, u probably don't know me but I'm one skye's friends Bailey tht grew up with him and I've known him since preschool. Anyways I rlly want u 2 know tht me and my friend moriah r thinking bout u.

Anonymous said...

You continue to amaze so many, Tracy! You truly are a blessing & an inspiration. You are someone we should all look up to. Even though I personally don't know you, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Continue fighting this battle with the grace you have, have faith & believe!

Jannet Bacala said...

Could you imagine to use chokeberry?