2.11.2011

Sometimes if you wait, you get a better blog title

When I went in to Dr. Langdons office last Monday my dr. suggested hospice because his first job as a dr. is to not harm but to make better. M.D Anderson wasn't an option because you have to be less than 60% wheelechair bound and I am 100% wheelechair bound . However, we have found some studies that might be possible in the last week and Dr. Langdons office is going to study them more in the next few days. I will see him again on Monday for more scans . Once again, things are looking up!
What I am thankful for: All the little moments, the kisses I get when the boys get home from school, and Sweetarts before bed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you and have a good weekend!:) ~Lori

Anonymous said...

Think about you everyday! Keep strong....ur family is strong there with u...love ya!

Unknown said...

Stay strong, beautiful; know that we love you and you are constantly in our prayers. Need an address so I can send you a gallon or two of the Blue Bell ice cream I promised you and put some meat on those lovely bones of yours! Love, Gary (Lamb, HOH)

Nicki said...

Thank God for all the people who continue their fight and not give up, the ones who raise money for research, those healthcare professionals who search for a cure and those that continue to care for everyone with stupid cancer! We WILL win Tracy! ♥
I love you!
Nicki

Anonymous said...

Love you sis...hope those doctors get you all fixed up today! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
Just know you are in the arms of God. He is your Comforter & Peace.
I pray you are so aware of His Presence and know His Peace.
May His Love surround you. This is what I pray for you.

DP said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. You are so courageous. Enjoy the today's sunshine.

Anonymous said...

I just started readng your post and you are one strong women. I have faith that you will continue to hang strong and fight with EVERY ounce of energy that you have!!!! Take Care and continue to keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

REMARKABLE & STRONG...this is you!

Anthony Del Rosario said...

Hola!

Can you assist me? Would you buy aronia chokeberry?

Thank you!
Anthony