11.29.2010

CHEMOTHERAPY #7

My labs were good thanks to my Neupogen shots over the weekend, and while my hemoglobin was low, it wasn't so low as to need a blood transfusion, so....more chemo for me!! As of tonight I am 7 down and 3 to go!!!! YAY! Moving right along! This is the first time I have had 3 treatments in a row with no breaks due to illness or low blood counts! My attitude towards treatment is getting better! HAPPY DANCE!!!
Hopefully I wont get the kids' strep throat. Luckily they have both been on antibiotics for over 24 hours, but I am sure I was exposed a week ago! Poor kids...they seem to be fine though.  They don't act sick at all and are wild as always!
I am drinking Kangen water regularly now and have my Enagic water system hooked up at home!
Thankful for?! GRANDPA AND GRANDMA LEFF FOR BUYING ME THIS WATER SYSTEM...THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO HELP FIGHT MY CANCER. I love you!

No comments: