11.22.2010

Chemo Monday and mini-Vaca!

6 down/4 to go!!! Lab was good and chemo was a go! As long as I don't get any opportunistic viruses or bacterial infections we should have this figured out- chemotherapy on Mondays and then shots to boost my white blood cells on Saturday and Sunday mornings.  With this plan, I should be good to go for treatment the last 4 weeks in a row!!!! Woo-hoo!  A little stomach upset, but for the most part I am feeling great!

Over the weekend Dan and I took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge and a Chiefs game! We left Friday right after the kids got out of school. We were able to play at the waterpark on Friday night and all morning/afternoon on Saturday! Then, Saturday night we hit Dave and Busters for dinner, games, a couple drinks, and to watch the Huskers battle Texas A&M and the Big XII officials...not to mention the Pelini tantrums. Sunday we got up and headed to the Chiefs game. It was the first NFL game for the boy and myself!!! What a great time! I was BEAT Sunday night and today. I need to get some rest now!

What am I thankful for!? A great vacation with Dan and the boys! I needed that and I think the boys did too! They have a lot of stress in their little lives. I hate that for them!
I am also thankful for my chemo today!!! An exchange from earlier this evening:
ME: Ugh, I hate chemo.
SKYE: Well then,  go off of it an see how well you like THAT!
ME: Good point ...sorry.

Hope and Love, T-Racy

HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
PRACTICE GIVING DAILY THANKS WITH YOUR SPOUSE, KIDS, AND/OR OTHER FAMILY/FRIENDS, WE DO!

No comments: